In spring of 2018, Haley and Baylye met at trivia night at Bohemian Bull on James Island. It was the most serendipitous thing; they realized they had way more in common with each other than just rhyming names. While planning her McLeod Plantation wedding, Baylye learned that Haley was a calligrapher and asked her to address her wedding invites and create a ceremony sign.
Baylye caught the wedding planning bug and also found a love for graphic design and wedding paper which manifested into an idea to have her hand in more Charleston weddings than just her own. Haley had planned her own Nashville wedding, but didn’t know she could make her dream job a reality. When Baylye asked Haley to be her business partner in cultivating a more modern and thoughtful approach to weddings, ‘she said yes!’
Hi! I’m Baylye
Lead Planner & Designer. The dreamer and the over-filled balloon of ideas!
- Game of Thrones and chill.
- Alternating between sweet and salty snacks.
- Avoiding laundry by starting a new hobby.
- “Here are my notes.. let me know if you can’t read something” **Hands Haley a sheet of paper with random words written in all corners**
- Crying during vow readings.
- “I feel like we should have camels covered in flowers at this boho-chic wedding.”
Hi! I’m Haley
Creative Coordinator. The realist and the string that keeps the balloon from getting carried away!
- Run a 10k and chill.
- Always drinking water.
- Watercoloring instead of chores.
- “I took your hieroglyphics and made a bulleted outline for us to keep track of all the things!”
- Brought tissues to share.
- “But what if the camels start eating the flowers?!”